Cage Fitness™ | Fitness Kickboxing
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
About Cage Fitness™
1. Melt fat, fast
– Combining martial arts techniques and heart-pumping cardio, kickboxing is a high-energy workout that is guaranteed to burn calories and fat.
– It’s an incredibly efficient workout.
– Our Fitness Kickboxing class can burn anywhere from 700 – 900 calories in 45 minutes
The cardio-conditioning element of kickboxing is one of the most effective ways to burn fat-especially that stubborn belly fat that’s associated with an increased risk of heart disease, diabetes and some types of cancer. A study published in the American Journal of Physiology found aerobic exercise to be better at reducing belly fat than resistance training, by burning an average of 67 percent more calories.
2. Tone your entire body
A typical 360 Krav Maga Kickboxing class combines kickboxing with band work, bag work, and core strengthening exercises.
– You will tone your entire body because all of our moves require use of the entire body!
– You’ll burn more calories and tone faster because you’re actually hitting a bag and pads, which also helps with increasing bone density
– With all of our core moves, you’ll blast those love handles in no time!
– Engaging your core will also ultimately improve coordination, while the constant movement in kickboxing improves flexibility and reflexes.
3. Learn valuable self-defense moves
– The moves you practice on a bag can help in real life situations!
– You’ll feel more confident and look leaner and meaner, which alone can deter a would-be attacker.
– You’ll be learning the proper way to throw a punch and a kick, something that many other cardio kickboxing gyms fail to do. Everything you do in our workout is for a purpose!
4. Take out stress and aggression
– With our early morning classes, you’ll start your day right by releasing your stress and getting ready to conquer your day.
– Or, if after work you feel stressed or aggressive, come train at our early evening class and go home feeling GREAT!
– The group atmosphere of kickboxing is even more effective in releasing endorphins. While any type of vigorous activity will release these feel-good chemicals, group exercise enhances their impact, according to researchers from the Institute of Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology in Oxford, England.
5. Feel sexy and confident
There’s nothing sexier than being able to kick some butt, and look great doing it. The intensity of kickboxing means you’ll see improvements and results quickly. Whether you’re a guy trying to look like superman for your bride, or a woman trying keep that spark alive with your husband, you’ll feel great and you’ll look great!